How do I make a complaint?

Most problems can be sorted out quickly and easily, often at the time they arise with the person concerned.

If you still have ongoing concerns then we suggest discussing your complaint with our practice manager or deputy manager. 

If you would like to make a formal complaint we would normally suggest this is done in writing. Please refer to our complaints leaflet below for more information on how to to do this and the process involved.