How do I register for online access?
If you would like online access on your mobile phone the best way to do this is by downloading the NHS app. If you would prefer to have access from a laptop or desktop then you need to register for patient access.
You can access the following services through the NHS app:
- check your symptoms
- find out what to do when you need help urgently
- book and manage appointments at your GP surgery
- complete an eConsult
- order repeat prescriptions
- securely view your GP medical record
- register to be an organ donor
- choose how the NHS uses your data
The service is free and available to everyone who is registered with a GP.